Couple of funny kids, crazy dogs, and parents who don't feel old enough to be parents.
December 14, 2007
The whirldwind Christmas tour
Another week of work, then we are on vacation! Weee hooo!!! Friday the 21st we have Joe's holiday party. On Saturday I drive Quill down to the south shore to drop him of with my friend Nora who has graciously agreed to take him for the holidays (I did warn her about his gassy nature). Then on Sunday we leave for grampy's house in WV. We are there until the 27th, then we fly to South Padre Island, TX to celebrate Mimi's 90th birthday! On the 31st, we fly to Austin, then I fly back to Boston on the 1st and Joe and Trey come back on the 2nd. A lot of flying! For the long flights Trey has his own seat. I just couldn't bear a long flight with him on our laps.