April 7, 2008

The final countdown begins

Grandma and Aunt Kiki were in town last weekend to help us pack and keep Trey entertained. They did a fantastic job at both, and we made a ton of progress!

This weekend is our last weekend in Boston, and I can't believe it is almost time to leave town. I know I will be excited when I am in Colorado, but right now I am stressed and sad. There is so much going on right now I can barely sleep at night with everything running through my head.

Work is so busy right now anyway, then to throw ontop of it packing up the office and going through files, starting knowledge transition for maternity leave (even though it is 3 months away I am starting early since no one at work knows exactly what I do) and 3 days off next week. Then there is keeping Tiny Tales going (filling orders, emails, projects in the works), packing up the house, finding a place to live in Colorado, major back pain, and trying to spend time with Trey and Joe. I will be so glad when things calm down.