good! The scheduled c-section date is July 10th, and my doctor will
be on vacation so his partner will do the surgery. I took Joe along
to meet the other doctor and he was very nice and VERY spunky. Not
sure how I'll feel about that when I am coming out of major surgery. ;)
He said i was measuring 2 weeks early - meaning 36 weeks instead of
34. I am having an ultrasound tomorrow so they will take
measurements of the baby and determine if the c-section date needs to
move. Last time the baby measured normal in the abdomen, small in
the head, and long in the legs - just like Trey's body type! It all
evened out to the age of the baby, so it could be that the reason i
am measuring big now is that the baby just has long legs and is
stretching out my uterus. It sure feels like this baby is running
out of room!!
It is starting to be hard to get through the days I can't take a
nap. I am exhausted pretty much all the time now. Strangely enough
the sciatica back pain that was so terrible for about 6 weeks is
basically gone, so I am trying to go for short walks. Just a little
over 4 weeks to go!
I'll post photos of the ultrasound tomorrow.