September 12, 2008

Afternoons at the library

We have the coolest library in town. Let me tell you why...

1) The outside book drop has a moving sidewalk-type window you and
put the book there and it sucks it in. Then a man's deep voice says
"Thanks for using the Parker library." It is very mesmerizing.

2) There is a self checkout like a grocery store where you lay the
book on a pad then bag it. It fulfills my dream of working in a
grocery store.

3) Trey LOVES the water fountain with a stool in front of it so he
can reach it.

4) In the kid's book area, there is a big fish tank. Today Trey
watched the fish for about 10 minutes while I picked out some books.
When we were leaving he said "Bye bye fish. Bye bye big fish. I
love you big fish. I'll come back and see you after my nap. Is that
ok? Big fish? He's not saying anything!"