Trey had his yellow belt test today. I say "test" loosely. Every kid taking the test passed. I'm sure it is much harder for the older kids, but for the 3-5 year olds, just showing up is enough.
There were many parts to the test, but these were the funniest videos. In the kicking one, you can hear Jonah yelling about something in the background. Mr. Chris had a helper, so the kids came up 2 at a time, and one kicked the board with Mr. Chris and one with the helper. The routine was kick, kick, kick, with the 3rd kick "breaking" the board. For some reason I still don't understand, the helper made Trey kick over and over and wouldn't make the board break. You can even hear Mr. Chris say "let him break it." By this time the kid that was kicking with Mr. Chris had finished and gone back to his spot, so all eyes were on Trey.