August 30, 2013

Eli - 3 months

What a happy baby!

- first legitimate laugh on August 29th.  I was tickling his belly and he was truly laughing!  He had been making noises while smiling, but this was a real laugh.  I can't wait to hear that beautiful sound every day.

- starting to enjoy a little tummy time

- likes baths, but HATES getting out of the bath

- very happy on his changing table.  I think he likes the artwork above him because he kicks his feet and smiles.

- typically doing 1 long stretch at night (about 7 or 8 hours), then a shorter stretch of about 4 hours.  But this means between 6:30pm (his bedtime) and 6:30am he's only getting up once!  We haven't been doing any kind of sleep training.  I'm hoping he will learn to sleep through the night with no intervention.

- still swaddled for all naps and nighttime

- chews on his fists like a crazy man!  Soooo noisy

- starting to enjoy stroller rides.  still doesn't love being in his carseat - he usually starts crying when we stop at red lights.

- 4 - 4.5 oz bottles, half breastmilk, half formula (look at those arm and leg rolls!)

- a little bit of eczema but not too bad (yet)