Most impressive is her ability to provide guidance on a wide variety of problems by pulling frameworks from different aspects of her own career. Using her experience, she coached me through capacity planning for a new team, change management for implementing new systems, and how to approach my own professional development. As others have noted, she has a unique ability to help break down and bring order to overwhelming problems. Through a thoughtful line of questioning she often helped me to identify the most important issues to address, create a plan, define objectives, and feel confident to take on next steps.
I would highly recommend working with Lara if you're in a career transition, facing a seemingly overwhelming challenge, need a thoughtful sounding board, or simply want to improve everyday work skills such as communication and time management.
———————————————
Lara is one of those people that you know about long before you meet her. I first heard about Lara during a conversation in which a colleague was recapping a difficult operational scenario where they were pretty stuck between a rock and a hard place. That individual shared that Lara had helped them identify potential solutions and together they crafted a route forward. Person after person chimed in that they too had benefited from Lara's guidance.
There had been at least 3 separate stories I heard about Lara before I decided to reach out to her for career mentoring. I'm SO GLAD I didn't wait any longer. Lara promptly set me up with a series of calls in which we covered topics such as how to better engage with executives, understanding other perspectives and assessing risk in tough decisions. After each call, I walked away with actionable next steps and a sense of comfort. I cannot recommend Lara enough.
——————————————————————————————
Lara coached me professionally during various interactions. She has a few strengths that really shine. First and foremost, she is a great listener -- she really focuses on understanding the problem before helping to solve together with you, and also make recommendations from her vast experience. In my case, I had multiple challenges at once and she helped me prioritize and hone in on the things that were going to help the most in the shortest amount of time. Having worked with many other coaches and mentors, Lara is at the top of the list, the perfect partner to help you solve your greatest challenges!
———————————————————————
Lara is strategic and compassionate leader. At the beginning of this year, she offered mentorship to her network. I jumped onto this and am grateful for the lessons she has imparted to me that have helped me transition to management. I've appreciated her range in helping me solve problems. Topics included managing up, leadership, influencing others, and putting structure to nebulous problems. I highly recommend!