Couple of funny kids, crazy dogs, and parents who don't feel old enough to be parents.
May 20, 2007
The big trip
Next week is the big trip to Washington, DC for Cousin Clinton's wedding. Trey and I leave on Tuesday and Joe comes on Thursday. The flight isn't too long, and once I arrive my mom will be at the airport to help with luggage. My whole family will be there (even Clint is flying home from Qatar!) and we are all staying at the same hotel. We are so excited for Trey to have fun with his cousins and 2nd cousins - there will be so many kids around! My only concern is how he will do sleeping away from home - he doesn't have good track record of sleeping well away from his crib. We rented a full size crib, so hopefully he will be comfortable at least. I can blog from my phone and blackberry, so look for updates next week!