October 7, 2008

Back to the grind

Well...the time has come for me to go back to work. Argh. I started on Monday full time in the Corporate Express call center in Aurora. The only good thing about driving into work vs. working at home is that I pass our amazing gym on the way, so it only makes sense for me to work out. Yesterday and today I went in early and played on my new favorite machine - the Precor Cross Trainer. Love it!



I've got about 5 more lbs of baby weight to lose, and then the weight I wanted to lose even before I got pregnant...so I will be hanging with this puppy every morning (at least that is the current plan).


Did I mention the gym is amazing? Check out the child care center on the virtual tour:

http://www.lifetimefitness.com/clubs/index.cfm?strWebAction=virtual_tour


{click on Childcare Center then view 360}


You can drop your kids off there for up to 2 hours every day for free!