Couple of funny kids, crazy dogs, and parents who don't feel old enough to be parents.
October 29, 2008
Stockings for the boys
Mari, Clint, and I have THE BEST christmas stockings. A neighbor of ours kitted them when we were born, and they are beautiful and still in great shape. One of my favorite things about Christmas is pulling out the stocking every year. I have been searching for similar ones for the boys, and last night found some adorable ones on Etsy. They are 2 slightly different patterns and will have their names and the year. They are hand knit by a woman who has been kitting stockings for over 30 years. The tree has been decorated with beads and sequins and the back of the stocking shows decorations hanging. Santa has a real bell on the end of his hat and a fluffy angora beard. I can't wait to receive them!

