October 16, 2007

The best bran muffins ever

Now this will be worth coming back to the blog for! My long lost Carver Middle School BFF will be sending me the best bran muffin recipe ever. So light and fluffy. And just in time too! I was just invited to Cousin Allyn's email recipe exchange. No offense allyn - but I'm probably not the best person to rely on in a recipe exchange since joe does all of the cooking. But now I can deliver with the Moyers Family Bran Muffin recipe! It will posted shortly.

As alluded to earlier, my best friend from middle school just got back in touch after probably over a decade of being out of contact. How fun is google?? We had a blast back then cheering together (if anyone can dig up a cheerleading photo of us in our embroidered not iron on purple cheerleading jackets I will post it here), going papering, and being very silly. Ahhhh... Good memories.