November 13, 2007

First "Professional" Haircut

Snip-its was very cool! We had to wait about 15 minutes, but he loved playing with the balls and spinning the steering wheels and saying beep beep! {side note - playing with the steering wheels and saying beep beep is his favorite thing to do at the playground. He will do that for 10 minutes straight. Racecar driver-to-be? hmmmmm}

He did ok during the haircut, I guess as ok as you would do with some stranger touching holding onto your head.

He looks very sharp!












After this we went to Kiddie Kandids at BabiesRUs to attempt Christmas photos. It was a disaster (not one photo was taken), then he threw the biggest fit on the floor of the checkout line. I think I read that you are supposed to ignore tantrums, so that is exactly what I did. But that is a story for another day....