November 18, 2007

Off to the "spa"

Well, I am off to my trip to the weight loss "spa" as mom calls it. She has been several times and loves it. Mom, Mari, Mimi, and Cousin Tina are also going. They have gourmet meals (low calorie of course), nutrition and cooking classes, and tons of exercise classes to choose from. I think Joe is hoping I will come home knowing how to cook. It should be a relaxing week. I feel like I've been working 20 hours a day between the Baton Rouge project and Tiny Tales, so it will be very nice to relax and catch up on sleep. Of course I'll miss Joe and Trey, but they won't be alone for Thanksgiving as Grandpa Mance and Aunt Christine are coming to visit.

P.s. I am on the airport shuttle bus, and the girl across the aisle has plastic cat ears on. She keeps pulling out a mirror and adjusting her hair around them. Not sure what that is all about.