Trey LOVES juice. Mostly apple juice, but any juice will do. Poor thing....he doesn't know that the juice we give him is 9 oz water and 1 oz juice. It is really juice-flavored water. If he ever had a whole glass of just juice I think he would be so mad at what he had been missing!
He drinks more than any kid I know. So I don't know many kids, but I've got to believe he takes in more liquid than the average 2 year old. I've even asked his doctor about it and she said as long as he didn't wake up during the night needing liquid then there was nothing to worry about.
He has 2 10oz cups of milk in the morning, an 8 oz cup of water during snack, a 10oz cup of water-juice at lunch, a 10oz glass of milk before nap, an 8 oz glass of water during afternoon snack. When I pick him up from daycare, he usually goes through a 10oz glass of water, then another one during dinner, then another one of milk before bed. That is 86oz of liquid a day! That is 2/3 of a gallon. Isn't that crazy? He still eats ok too. I'm just amazed at this kid's liquid intake.