I can't believe Jonah's birthday is on Friday! The year has gone by so fast.
He is crawling like a champion now - no more army crawl. He also pulls himself up often and can get back down easily. His main love is doors. He loves all kinds of doors, but mainly interior doors. In the house he usually ignores his toys and plays with the doors that go between the living room and bedroom. When we went to Keystone, our room had lots of doors to the closet, bathroom, etc. and he had a great time with them. He is still on an eating tear and loves pizza and cheese. He also has a thing for beer bottles and cans. If you try to drink one if front of him he will grunt and screech. We are waiting for some more teeth - right now he has just his 2 bottom ones. I think I spy the ones on the top coming in, so hopefully those will break through soon. He has a photo shoot this week, so I'll post some good pics soon.