August 10, 2007

Books!


Trey is obsessed with balls, trucks, bicycles, and books. When we read books, we don't read just a few....we read many, many, many, at a sitting. He will sit in my lap for 30 minutes at a time so I can read to him. He loves it.


Here are just a few of his books - the ones we keep in the living room. He has others in his bedroom. They are usually scattered all over the living room floor.


Tonight Joe was reading to Trey, and he said "take the park book to mommy." Trey looked through the books all over the floor, and brought the park book to me. Joe asked him again - "take Mr. Brown Can Moo to mommy." Trey did it. Frosty the Snowman, the Animal book, the Truck book, the Elmo book. He finally got stumped on Mommy Hugs. I was amazed. Is that normal for an 18 month old, or do I have the smartest baby in the whole world? (I think the latter.)