We are having a fantastic time on our trip to Maine. Cousin RyRy and Trey are getting along like long lost best friends. They love running back and forth on the dock, throwing rocks into the water, and playing with balls and trucks on the screened-in porch.
The first night here was quite the adventure. Right after Trey went to bed, we had the most amazing thunderstorm. The lightening was incredible, and looked like it was hitting houses right across the lake. We lost power, and used flashlights to get to bed. It came back on around 5am. Trey did fine in the pitch black room. He also has nightlights (I even travel with a few), so everytime I heard him moving around I expected him to start crying. He slept perfectly on his sesame street sofa.
Today we went out in a pontoon boat, and he loved it. Especially when we got close to the loons (ducks). We also went on a long walk with Aunt Mari and the jogging strollers. The boys (and their mommies) slept for over 2 hours. A great day!
I've taken a bunch of pics, so I will upload them tuesday when we get back.