August 15, 2007

Customer Service!

I'm sure I'll have angry customers along the way for one reason or another, but at least this one is happy!


Lara,
The Tiny Tales arrived in record time! It was in my mailbox before noon on Thursday -- long before the Sunday baby shower..
It's perfect for a shower gift and the presentation is beautiful. I wish I had one when my 23 and 21 year olds were babies!
I want to tell you how much I appreciate your super customer service. After seeing the MetroWest Daily article on Sunday, I knew the window for ordering and receiving the product (seven days) was short. Therefore, I wasn't surprised that I might not have it on time and I was satisfied to have it shipped after the shower. You went above and beyond by finding a Baby Tales, shipping it to me and then refunding my shipping charge. Having such a unique and useful product and treating your customers so well, I am sure your business will grow by leaps and bounds.
I am very happy that I can present this gift to my cousin at the shower. Hopefully, you will benefit as well, as my cousin's friends and family (Mom's family from Upton and Dad's from Shrewsbury) will see Tiny Tales firsthand!
Thanks for your extra effort!
Michele