I am hyperventilating this morning. A MAJOR baby blog just had a surprise review this morning of Tiny Tales! I knew most of the others were coming, but this one I had no idea! This is huge! I glad it is the weekend in case I get a bunch of orders. And with the newspaper article on Sunday, this could be a big weekend. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Here is a description about the blog:
Founded by Susan Maloney, former Esquire fashion editor and mom, UrbanBaby captures a cosmopolitan sensibility rarely encountered on the Web.
"Championed as an invaluable resource, it has also emerged as the city's most compelling window into the miseries, joys, obsessions and paranoias of modern family life."
The New York Times
"Wired Moms and Dads love UrbanBaby, an easy-to-use site for parents in the city."
New York Magazine
"Top Website."
Time Magazine, Harper's Bazaar Magazine, InStyle Magazine, Yahoo!, New York Magazine, Boston Magazine
"If you're a mother of a certain type—upscale and analytical—you have likely heard of UrbanBaby."
New York Magazine
"A style-savvy help desk for new and expecting urban parents."
Harper's Bazaar Magazine
"Provides parents with information, support and services for raising a cosmopolitan baby."
The New York Times