I was reading a book to Trey this week about birds of the Northeast. He had it in his bookcase in his room and this is the 1st time he has noticed it. At my request Joe bought it for me and put up a birdfeeder in a tree outside of Trey’s bedroom window. I had images of me bird watching while nursing him. Oh how wrong I was… but that’s another story. Anyway, 1 page of the book showed how to identify a bird by the markings on the “rump.” When I read that, Trey started saying “shake your rump!” I remember that about 2 WEEKS before I had tried to teach him that song from the 90’s ‘All I wanna do is zoom zoom zoom zoom and a boom boom…just shake your rump!” I can’t believe he remembered that weeks later, and matched it to the word rump! He is a genius!
For anyone who is interested, the lyrics are here. The “artist” was Wreckx-N-Effect and the song was called Rump Shaker.