We compounded the problem when we bought him a new pair that are the right size for his birthday. And Aunt Mari bought him a pair of brown boots with the same fire trucks and lights. So now he has 3 pair. He knows he can't wear the shoes in the house, so he spends a good chunk of his day shuttling these 6 shoes from room to room. When he eats, he has to have them with him on the table.
He'll put all 6 in his dump truck toy and push them from room to room. His latest trick is to bring me 1 or 2 wherever I am sitting, then say "be right back with couple more," go get 2 more, and repeat for the last 2.
He also likes to say:
- RyRy's shoes too big
- No shoes on the couch
- I can hold them
- white shoes
- brown shoes
- I love you fire truck shoes!
He also likes to say:
- RyRy's shoes too big
- No shoes on the couch
- I can hold them
- white shoes
- brown shoes
- I love you fire truck shoes!