Trey had somehow picked up f**k, f**k, f**king.
I came home from work yesterday, and he looked at me slyly and said it. Of course my jaw dropped to the floor and Joe started laughing. Trey, encouraged by the reaction he received, started saying it over and over. Now we are not big cussers, and Joe SWEARS he didn't say it around Trey, so we have no idea how he got this. Is he trying to say something else? Is this an offshoot of "f**king around" that he picked up from Howard Stern? I asked him where he learned to say it, but his only response was to repeat it with a sly smile. He is so darn cute when he says it that it is hard not to smile. And he has no idea what he is saying which makes it even cuter! But then I think about the horror on other parents faces at the playground and know we have to break him of this.
The only thing I know to do is to ignore it.