Couple of funny kids, crazy dogs, and parents who don't feel old enough to be parents.
February 8, 2008
Soap
A few nights ago Trey found a box with a bar of soap in the bathroom closet. For a while he had fun opening the box and dumping out the soap, then putting it back in. He was sitting in between Joe and I on the couch, and all the sudden I saw him sticking out his tongue to taste the soap. Both Joe and I told him that soap was yucky and he wouldn't like it, but he kept doing it. I didn't want to take it away from him because I wanted him to learn on his own. Then he stuck it in his mouth and took a bite. His face turned to suprise, then he started crying. A few little bubbles came out, which made the whole thing so funny. I got a wet paper towel to clean out his mouth, and a big cup of milk, and he calmed down. I don't think he will be eating soap again (unless he keeps cussing and we decide to wash his mouth out with soap!)