Preferably some day before I am too old to enjoy the festival.
Couple of funny kids, crazy dogs, and parents who don't feel old enough to be parents.
August 25, 2009
My perfect job
On my 101 things list is to find the perfect job. I think I meant find and GET the perfect job, so I'm not going to cross it off even though I've thought of what I would really want to do: music festival planning. It combines 2 of my great loves - going to music festivals and project planning. And I'm really good at both. The problem that I see is that to break into the biz, I'd probably need to live in LA or NYC and be very well connected to the music industry. I am neither of those things. So for now I'll get all The Secret on it and believe that it will happen some day.