salary for 3 months, lose 4 lbs), Joe and I have been on food spending
lock down. We are trying for a monthly budget of $600 that includes all
groceries and dining out. I had been in a bad rut of hitting McDonald's
for breakfast after the gym. I know...totally negating the workout I
just completed. So last weekend I made a batch of breakfast burritos
and froze them. I've taken them every day this week and they are super
yummy! Of course not as good as the Mexican food place across the
street from the office where my team sometimes gets authentic burritos.
Last night we had Trey's back to school outing in the park. It is bring
your own dinner, and while most families had Chick-Fil-A or Wendy's, Joe
made homemade pizza before he left the house. He also made the best new
potato and green bean (from the garden!) pesto salad.
We've been staying on budget, AND I've lost 2.5 lbs.
