August 30, 2009

Rascal

When I affectionately call Jonah a rascal, what I really mean is OMG child just sit still for a minute!  Joe was out running errands tonight and the kids were in rare form.  Here are all the places I found Jonah in the span of about 30 minutes:  on the arm of the sofa about to take a header all the way to the floor, splashing around in Quinn's water bowl, on the landing upstairs, on TOP of the storage box on the deck splashing in Blackie's water bowl (which I had put way high up on the box out of Jonah's reach), about to crawl head first down the deck stairs.  I promise I was watching him, but I was also trying to deal with Trey and get stuff ready for dinner.  As soon as you stop looking at Jonah for 1 second, he's like speed lightening headed to somewhere he shouldn't be headed.  This is new territory for us - Trey wasn't much of an explorer.